Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who Am I?

I am really just a very quiet person that has learned how to talk and deal with people online. Meet me face to face and see me turn red if you even talk to me.

I have never been an out going person, but being online has helped me come out of my shell quite a bit. I have been online for 25 years.

I have learned a few ways to actually earn online. Took me awhile, but I am earning and still learning. I have recently started joining some of the passive earning sites. I was a big skeptic at first, lost money in some, but have 4 I am currently working and earning in all 4.

Through all my online adventures, I have met a lot of interesting people from all over the world and I love it. In school I never enjoyed learning about other countries from a book, but learning it here by talking to people is fascinating. I chat to people all the time and sometimes forget to work.

I am a Christian. I love going to church and being around my friends on Sundays. I have taught Sunday school but now I am leaving that to the younger ones with more patience.

I come from a family of singers and love to sing. My parents are now 82. I wish I had done something while they were a little younger. Gotten our whole family together to sing in church. My parents would have loved it. I have 3 brothers and we all have decent voices.

I also come from a background of writers. I have my own website of poems and short stories I have written. I also have another blog I do by myself, a wordpress one on Internet Marketing Knowledge. If interested, please check it out.

The out of doors is my joy. Cutting grass and working in gardens is fun. Swimming with the grand kids is fun. I have 7 grandchildren. I am their babysitter while their parents work, so I have my hands full. This is an update from the original posting of only 4 grandchildren. We have had 3 more births. Now have Jasmine and Hannah who are 7 and are in first grade. Are also both very good soccer players. Then there is 5 year old Drake who is in kindergarten.  He is all boy and also loves playing soccer. Next little sweetie, Olivia. She is just turned 5 and is a real sweet heart. She is in a head start program for speech difficulties. Then Zoe is almost 3 years old. Then come the twins. They are now 2 years old. Full of mischief too. They grow up so fast. I don't watch the twins, I am getting a little too old to watch that many young ones.

I am married, and been married for 36 years. It is rare to say they have all been good happy years. I have an adorable husband.

I have 4 wonderful children, 2 girls and two boys. They are all grown up now. Youngest just turned 23 on Oct 9th. He is now a college graduate. Has a bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. All my children have done well, my oldest daughter is a nurse, my other son works in a chemical processing field where they clean aircraft parts then my other daughter is looking to return to school to move up in life. I am proud of all my children.

I was born in Wilmington Delaware but now reside in Ohio.

I am fun, I love people, and I helping others is a goal of mine.

I get to chatting with people and sometimes forget to work. I don't really think that is a problem, it's a joy. I will eventually get to work.

Thanks for reading and learning more about me.

Barb Ross


Dofollow certification

10 comments:

  1. Hi Barb!

    Congrats on the new blog! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Barb,
    Great to see the blog.

    Kevan brock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for posting to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb thanks for posting this ..nice to see faces n people behind their names you surf with.MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Roseinmn. I agree. I do hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, it has passed now, but the New Year is still on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is Jack Pattison from SWOM. I was greatly impressed by your story on SWOM. We have a lot in common. First I had a grandmother on my father's side we call "Grandma Ross". Ross is a registered clan in Scotland. Then I am married, 32 years with one son and my wife and I are both Christians. Then I have written a lot of short fictional stories and took a lot of digital pictures. I grew up shy and unable to relate to others but thru Christ I do much better because I find acceptance.I sing bass, play the piano, and love helping others in a prayer ministry to the homeless.I was born on Long Island, New York but now live on the West Coast in California.I am on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Linkedin, and Skype. Glad to have met you online.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack, that sounds wonderful. I am actually a Miller but as a Ross we have received much information from Scotland telling us we have relatives there. I always thought my husband was German. Me, I am Pennsylvania Dutch which is a group of Germans that migrated from one area of Germany.
    Nice to have met you too. Sorry it took me so long to notice you posted.

    Thanks for reading my blog.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete